--On 20. Dezember 2005 12:27:41 -0500 Chris McDonough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In Zope 2.10 , Products packaged as Python Eggs will need either to  drop
support for helpsys stuff or the helpsys stuff will need to be  revamped
support files living in zipfiles.  The former sounds saner  to me and
indeed Basket punts on registering help files for all egg- packaged
products right now.  I agree it would be helpful to have the  info that's
currently in the helpsystem for builtin Zope products be  available
somewhere else, though.

Speaking of eggs, could you please add this to the 2.10 wiki? :-)

-aj