--On 20. Dezember 2005 15:09:56 -0500 Paul Winkler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
- additional information and story telling should be done through doc
tests

For general "what is this / what does it do / how does it work"
docs, I like that idea.
But it doesn't help with filling out forms in the ZMI.
Arguably, forms should be self-documenting, but the nice thing
about a "help" link is that it doesn't distract you when
you don't need it any more.

I've never met ppl who actually used the HelpSys so that's why I am raising the question about the value of the HelpSys. Lots of my co-workers work with Zope on different levels (scripters, product developers)...I've always pointed them to the Zope Book...the HelpSys was never a topic.

-aj