Hi Philipp!

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
I would like to know what other zope.app packages your 3rd party
software is using. If thereare any other used than the ones mentioned in
 the proposal, we'll have to move them out of zope.app. I'd like to ask
for your help on that, otherwise future Zope 2 versions might not
anymore include the package you're using.

What are your plans for zope.app.locales? Five uses its translations.

And CMF uses zope.app.locales.extract. Not in the CMF products, but for a script that extracts i18n messages. That script is a quick hack and zope.app.locales.extract isn't really made for reuse. But it contains some useful code.

Cheers,

        Yuppie