Hi. I can also see potential uses for this. Hopefully the utility will implemented as a zpl package so that it may eventually make it into zope.configuration. Many thanks.

Regards,
David

Jim Fulton wrote:

I understand that some folks would fine something like this to be very useful. I can especially see the benefit for pluggable apps, like Plone and Zope 2.. I support this idea. I would almost certainly not use it myself and can't justify my time to implement this. I think the implementation is pretty straightforward though and encourage folks who want this to implement it. It can be implemented as a separate package, although I wouldn't object to eventually incorporating it into zope.configuration.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
Zope Corporation