"
But of course, there can be an overload. One or two nice testimonials,
and then some news would be the right mix I think."

I agree.

On Mar 8, 2006, at 7:03 AM, Lennart Regebro wrote:

On 3/8/06, Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think Zope would be much more appealing for newcomers if they could
see it was vibrant and focussed rather than trying to "sell" itself...

Although if you see on all other wibsites, it seems to actually work
the otehr way around. ;)

But of course, there can be an overload. One or two nice testimonials,
and then some news would be the right mix I think. No news is dead
news. :)