Ok, after further investigation, Tim Morgan's React is not exactly what I am looking for.  That said, his work is outstanding, and I think it's awesome!  It's like Ruby On Rails implemented (better IMHO) in Zope!  Very cool!

However, I think what I want to work with is just a Zope product without the MVC stuff.

Thanks again everyone!

Greg