I'm new to Zope, and I've been playing with 2.8.1, but I really haven't done any real work with it yet. Now I expect to get my new decicated Zope hardware tomorrow, so I have to decide if I should go for 2.8.4 or 3.1.0. Any tips if I should go for the latest and greatest or stick with 2.8?

I've also seen comments that running Zope on RHEL/CentOS might not be wise. My test env. is using FC4, but I'm planning to install CenOS 4.2 on the production server. Unwise choice?

Regards,

Harald