Hi folks,

since the major refactoring and renaming tasks are almost done, I
think it's time to think about releasing a first milestone version.

Two things just out of my mind:

1. The release from plugins and trinidad should be independend.
2. w/ plugins we can start sooner than trinidad itself, b/c trinidad
consumes the artifacts, provided from plugins.

What are you general feelings about a release at this time?

I think we are good in the game, because since the middle of May (the
initial commt), there was a lot's of development ongoing. The
community is also growing; thanks to all how participating.

What about the release number?

From another incubator "release request" I learned that something like
"0.1.0-incubator" is fine. Currently we have something like
"incubator-alpha-8" (just to give a sample). Maybe we should add a
number to the "-incubator" string?

Btw. I added the "Plugins" category to our Jira instance, to keep
better track off all plugin related issues. Currently there is only
one listed (see [1]).

Thanks,
Matthias

[1] http://tinyurl.com/ed33c