That sounds great.  I totally agree that incubator code
shouldn't go out to the real apache.org distribution site.

All that I'd like is that we have a Maven repository
that is explicitly not a snapshot repository, because
Maven treats snapshot repositories and release
repositories differently.

-- Adam