Hi Nik!

Am 29.11.2009 um 15:32 schrieb Nikash V. SINGH:

> Hi Jens, I really like how the Application icons hint at an "application"
> with the coloured mast and grey application body, (or did I just
> misunderstand your Design?).

No, this is how it should work, color and body represent the app. I also added
a new doc icon linked to the app icons and a new main icon.

> I only speak for myself when I say the file icons might be a bit too abstract
> for file icons.

These icons break a lot of rules, but sometimes you must try ;-)

> I've uploaded a quick screen capture (the link above) of some rough work on
> file icons showing a piece of paper with a coloured letterhead-mast and
> symbols to represent the file content and application. The ODF icon is
> "stamped" on the bottom to make it identifiable as such. The files are really
> rough and quickly made, the gulls are improvised, the colours aren't
> accurate, the typeface is best-guess. Its just to gauge a response, if no-one
> likes it, no harm done and I'll bury it. Please take a look anywho (at the
> two with drop-shadows especially).

I like your icons, they are more into light side as mine more dark side. Except
for the lines symbolizing text - somehow I never really liked that in any icon.

I am also looking for info about the right ODF font or a vector file of ODF
logo.

Regards
Jens