Hi Brian,

I was thinking of having the whole blog in the OOo site design, with
the blue gradients and such. What do you think about that?
So do you mean exactly like the OOo site & Wiki, or based on them? And
if we make it axact, will that ruffle some feathers as it will be
emulating official pages? I mean I suppose it will never look exact, but
if we might get it really close, depending upon several things. I do
like the idea though, the official pages are very clean.

well, I want to be the marketing blog a *part* of the official pages, even if it is hosted on another server for technical reasons. So, if we all agree on the website design as a good one, having it as close as the website is a good way to go!

Florian