To All,

One thing I am wondering is what the different blogs are doing and which are
related to the "art" sections, just marketing, etc.
Right now I found:
http://ooomarketing.blogspot.com/
and
http://marketing.openoffice.org/planet/

which is the "central" blog?

I believe we found a while back that the blogger utility did not allow for
much in the realm of custom layouts.
What is the delay on switching to a standalone host? What is the hosting
situation of the OOo servers? Im sure they could spare a directory for a
wordpress install as well as a MySQL database. A decent server admin could
restrict our access to that directory, and once they install our database we
wouldnt need to mess with them.
Who is the person in charge of the servers? A Webmaster perhaps?
I think switching from blogger to OOo or a private server is a priority, as
well as merging and our administering the different blogs to see which is
redundant content.
If we need to, I am willing to host the blog on my hosting account, and I
will donate a domain name if the need be. Also, if we MUST host privately,
perhaps the webmaster would be willing to have a redirect at
OpenOffice.org/marketing or something simmilar so the results are more
efficient.

-Dennis Smolek