Hi Brian,

I'm new to the project, so it took me a little while to find it, but I
found the blog, and yes, it does look a bit spare. I noticed you're
using Blogger for the backend, I don't really have much experience with
Blogger as I tend to use Wordpress (my Wordpress blog is
http://briancoale.com/blog/ ), but I'd be happy to help out with what I
can. I can provide artwork, ideas, and if you'd like me to look at the
backend to see if I can figure out how to integrate it into the blog
(I'm not sure if Blogger uses themes and such?), I'd be happy to. Just
some nice artwork & a little tidying up would make that blog look a lot
nicer, and it'd be a shame to scrap the whole thing for what seems to be
a solvable aesthetics issue. Let me know.

thanks for your reply!

We currently use Blogger, but I plan to set-up an own blog, self-hosted, and import the existing postings. WordPress is one option, so we are rather flexible later on.

The main problem at the moment is, that there are not many postings to the blog. Having a nice blog is good, but without much of content, it's not representative. So, next to the design, I also look for regular contributors :-)

Florian