----- Original Message ----- From: "Khazeh Fananapazir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Baha'i Studies" <bahai-st@list.jccc.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 4:46 AM
Subject: RE: Progressive Revelation

In a sense, if we look deeply, and carefully, with a sense of the Sacred in our heart we find Progressive Revelation adumbrated/anticipated/ alluded to in all the Holy Books.

Dear Khazeh,

Do you have the time to post the Buddhist and Zarathustrian references of the same character?
I will be most appreciative if you will post them.

Thank you,
Richard.