Gilberto: <> The rights of Muslim women to property and inheritance, to some protection if
divorced, and to the conducting of business, were rights prescribed by the Quran twelve hundred years ago, even if they were not everywhere translated into practice. <>

Dear Gilberto,

And, interestingly, this is just one of many possible examples why it is necessary for God in His Omnipotence to send progressive revelations through His Manifestations. "...rights prescribed by the Quran twelve hundred years ago, even if they were not everywhere translated into practice." We KNOW the PRESCRIPTION of the Divine Physician we don't always take the medicine!! We meaning humanity...

You undoubtedly are also aware that Baha'u'llah's revealed prescriptions for this Day were not some dark and hidden secret - certainly not in the Muslim countries during His lifetime.

With respect and appreciation of your scholarly endeavours!

Lovingly, Sandra