Susan:
That strikes me as as big a leap as reading the Guardianship into that passage. My point is not so much that the verse points to a Guardian as that it establishes that the Universal House of Justice can exist without one.

Dear Susan,

My understanding from Baha'u'llah's Writings is that Universal House of Justice will be established without a Guardian. I have not seen any Writing from Baha'u'llah to indicate that one of the Aghsan should be a member of the House of Justice or any other relationship between Aghsan and the House.

regards,
Firouz