In a message dated 1/31/2005 7:44:35 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Dear Ahang,

That's not how I recall his comments. My recollection is that he expected to
*convene* the House of Justice, not just help with its election. I take this
to mean that he might very well have expected to chair it, but that the much
broader functions of the Guardianship came as a surprise to him.

warmest, Susan
I have often thought that if the Guardian had survived, and actually convened the first House of Justice, the first order of business might have been to address the nature of the succession of the Guardian. But that was not to be.

Regards,

Scott