I do not consider `Abdu'l-Baha's seasonal analogy to be evidence He believed that the force of a Revelation could be exhausted. When a person goes from third to fourth grade, the energy of third grade is not depleted. However, just as the child would normally move on (while still benefiting from the knowledge gained in the previous grade), there is a need for further Revelation. Previous divine Revelations can still inspire, and transform, human lives.

Well, put Mark.  I use this explanation to teach Christians and Muslims.

Just as there are various Christianities, Islams, Judaisms, Hinduisms, etc., there are, and should be, a multitude of Baha'i faiths (polydoxy). What unites us as Baha'is, and gives us our shared identity, is not our orthodoxy, our universal acceptance of doctrines, but our orthopraxy, our firmness in the collective center of the Covenant (the Will of God). A Baha'i can, IMO, be heteropraxic but not heterodox.

This is also agreeable; otherwise the oft-repeated statement regarding the "clash" of differing views would have no relevance in my view.

III. Particularism (exclusivism)

IMO, the particularity of the Baha'i primary sources implies inclusivism, not particularism or exclusivism. That is because the particularity of the Baha'i primary sources admits the possibility of redemption for those who are not Baha'is. It is difficult to make a similar case, although some have tried, from the texts incorporated into the New Testament.

Excellent explanation with perfectly matching supportive quotation in this section.

"