The Baha'i Studies Listserv
It's still is technically alot of a stretch to get the list being loyal to the
UHJ from just the name Baha'i Studies list which doesn't even have a
description other than its name. It's assume people will assume that it's not
Unitarian, Reform, Gaurdianist, or whatever else just because rather than
actually the list describing itself as belong to anything other than the Baha'i
Faith at large.

Also, are there any lists to study the Baha'i Faith as a whole rather than just
one denomination like this one? If so, can you redirect me to such a list of
openminded study of all denominations?
Sent from my iPad