The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Dear friends,

Please do not respond to Stephen's email message since he insists on
propagating the views of Covenant breakers. I've still not had any success
in getting him removed as I can't seem to get a hold of Mark Foster.
However, I would like to say for the record that the handwriting expert who
Ruth White hired to examine the Will and Testament of Abdu'l-Baha had no
familiarity with Persian or any other language using Arabic script
whatsoever.

warmest, Susan