The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Hi, just a brief (late) comment. As to Dr Greer's Baha'i connection. He may
be confused with another man, who has some similar, free energy, claims; a
Mr Keshe of the Keshe Foundation, who also claims to be a Baha'i and have
approval from the BWC.

cheers

barrycj

--
*"The happiness of mankind lieth in the unity and the
harmony of the human race, and that spiritual and

SEEK AND YOU WILL FIND

ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING

CHINA the COUNTRY of the FUTURE

PEACE IS INEVITABLE