The Baha'i Studies Listserv
it is in the comp on Nature which Jonah lists as being from the BWC in 1988.
[see http://bahai-library.com/compilation_nature_bwc ] and I believe I remember
seeing it in print around that time.  However, it was not included in the CofC,
which raises questions about its provenance.  And the edition I think I
remember was "cheap", w/ something like 56# stock for the cover.

I'm cc'ing Jonah.  Perhaps he can give some ideas as to its source.

Don C