The Baha'i Studies Listserv
And I assume it is the various references in the Writings to extra-terrestrial
"beings" and "creatures".

I would suggest people interested in the topic read Troxel's paper on the
subject - http://bahai-library.com/troxel_extraterrestrials_exotheology
Abstract:
Theological statements on extraterrestrial life in Christian and Baha'i texts,
and in the work of Giordano Bruno and Galileo.
Notes:
Abstract: This article discusses theological statements of the possibility of
extraterrestrial life (ETI) in the universe in Christianity and the Bahá'í
Revelation. The persecutions of Giordano Bruno and Galileo are used to disclose
the dogma of the Catholic Church concerning ETI. Quotations from the Bahá'í
Writings are given to disclose the exotheology of the Bahá'í Revelation.
Author notes that this paper passed review by the United States Bahá'í National
Center Literature Review Office in August 1996.

Don C

On Jun 21, 2013, at 7:10 30PM, John Bromberek wrote:

> I suspect the "real eye opener" is this document:
>
> http://bahai-library.com/compilation_extraterrestrial_life
>
> It isn't from "The House" but rather was compiled by Duane Troxel (1996).
> The quote from "Divine Philosophy" is included there.  It's rather long and
> I'd say it looks pretty comprehensive on the subject, but I don't see
> anything there to get particularly excited about.

It doesn't matter whether the sun shines if you never go outside.