The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Jonah says it came to an individual along with the letter on the Gaia
Hypothesis.  [see http://bahai-library.com/uhj_gaia_concept ]  This fact is
noted in a couple places.

The 1988 date was an estimate on his part.  That is the last date of any quote
in it and he assumed that it was an existing compilation, not one that was
developed to explicitly accompany the Gaia letter.

The print copy I think I remember from about that time may well have been a
personal endeavor of somebody.

IMO, the fact that it is not included in the CofC nor referenced anywhere
except this ltr to an individual makes its provenance questionable, even tho it
is reported to have come from the BWC.

Don C

On Jun 21, 2013, at 11:14 48PM, Susan Maneck wrote:

> The Baha'i Studies Listserv
> , there's a compilation from the House on
>> extraterrestrials that's a "real eye opener" (which I can't find any
>> evidence for), and on and on it goes. It all leaves me a bit speechless.
>
> I noted that one source supposedly from this supposed compilation was
> a quotation from Divine Philosophy. Since that text was not approved
> for publication due to its dubious sources I think it highly unlikely
> that the Research Department would have ever used it.

It doesn't matter whether the sun shines if you never go outside.