What’s the size difference for you?

I mean if someone wants to play with our Dockerfile and there’s a significant
reduction is size, I would be convinced. But in a world, where a mobile
application that does absolutely nothing has 4 GB, I feel like 130 MB is on the
low side of the scale.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel
obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.