There’s also human wear. I would like to see a proof that it helps to halve the
size of the image before someone spends time on this. As usual, contributions
are welcome.

We are probably going to integrate the Docker with the main repository to build
each future tag and so on, so we might look into this in the future, but I feel
this is good enough for *now*.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel
obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.