> What’s the size difference for you?
>
> I mean if someone wants to play with our Dockerfile and there’s a
> significant reduction is size, I would be convinced. But in a world,
> where a mobile application that does absolutely nothing has 4 GB, I feel
> like 130 MB is on the low side of the scale.

I don't look at it like that. I see half back up space required, half of the
wear level on ssds, half of the power consumption, twice as fast to deploy. And
if you have a lot of downloads this starts counting.

I have been telling Microsoft and Bill Gates to reduce updates and footprints,
but I don't think they care to much about the environment ;)