Apologies in advance for excessive paperwork, but can you also put
https://chromestatus.com/feature/5111638103687168 through the process,
requesting enterprise signoff in particular? Enterprise folks could depend
on this and might need to take some extra action, and a "Feature
deprecation" entry is the only way we can flag that.