Thank you Thomas!

As far as I'm aware that's all of the paperwork completed, so LGTM1 to
disable the APIs by default and at the same time start a reverse origin
trial to re-enable them for 6 months. If you hear feedback requesting an
extension towards the end of those 6 months, please request an extension
for another 6 months.