I requested privacy/security/debuggability on the video element fullscreen
API deprecation feature
<https://chromestatus.com/feature/5111638103687168?gate=5204167302053888> last
week. Privacy and debuggability are approved, just waiting on security.

Mike, are you talking about requesting those gates on the original Prefixed
Fullscreen API feature <https://chromestatus.com/feature/5259513871466496>?
I don't have edit rights on that Chrome status entry, and upon closer look,
it relates to `webkitRequestFullscreen`, which is not covered by this
deprecation intent.

> [...] requesting enterprise signoff [...]
Is this a field on the chrome status entry? It doesn't show up for me. Or
is this about emailing the list mentioned here
<https://www.chromium.org/developers/enterprise-changes/#1-give-enterprises-visibility>
?

Thanks,
Thomas