On Sat, 2003-11-01 at 01:07, Gwenole Beauchesne wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Let me know if you need anything else.
>
> Provided you use normal UP kernels, could you try the following kernels:
> <http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gbeauchesne/kernel/>
>
> And with .test1 please check for any partition table check failure
> message. This shouldn't fix anything but trying to isolate the problem.
> Sorry, I can't test anything myself until Monday.

Gwenole,

test0 boots, test1 and test2 bomb for the same reason as -23mdk (no
failure checking the partition table):

reiserfs journal head cache initialized
Mounting /proc
creaating root device
Mounting root file system with flags notail
hdb5 bad access: block=16, counth=2
end_request: I/O error, dev 03:45 (hdb) sector 16
sh-2006: reiserfs read_super_block: bread failed (dev 03:45, block 8
size 1024)
hdb5 bad access: block=128, counth=2
sh-2006: reiserfs read_super_block: bread failed
sh2021: reiserfs read_super cannot find reiserfs on ide0(3,69)
mount: error 22 mounting reiserfs flags notail
well retrying with the option flags
<same errors>
well retrying read-only without any flags
<same errors>
pivotroot: pivot_root(/sysroot, /sysroot/initrd) failed: 2
--
Quel Qun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>