This thing is insane.

With the 2.6 kernel, I can record many many tracks of two-channel 44.1k
audio, in full duplex, without a click or a pop or a glitch of latency
or noise.  No mm kernel.  No capabilities.  No frigging with IRQ or alsa
or tmp settings.  Just install the kernel and record.

I have to test this with video editing.  Maybe tomorrow night.

Victory!  Desktop redemption!

Austin
--
                                 Austin Acton
        Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant, Ph.D. Candidate