> YOU MUST NOT reach out to ANYONE on behalf of the Apache Software
> Foundation without coordinating with M&P. Without their approval, you
> are NOT authorized to speak on behalf of the ASF, or put yourself in a
> position where it appears that you are doing so.

For those of us who don’t have access to the internal deliberations on this
topic can you offer any update? Is outreach something membership or M&P is
still interested in pursuing with regards to understanding the impact of
their brand? If so, what kind of outreach are they envisioning?

Gunalchéesh,
Walter