Craig McClanahan wrote:

Note: my nightly build scripts use Ant, not Maven ... and I'm in the process of cleaning that up.

I should clarify what I really meant to say :-).

I'm cleaning up my Ant-based build scripts to be more explicit about which versions of dependent projects I use in the nightly Struts build, so that it's easy to extract such a list. I have no intention of switching the Struts nightly build (or the nightly builds for the commons packages, which I also create) to be Maven based anytime in the near future -- *definitely* not until there is a real Maven 1.0 release, but probably not even then (my professional world is all Ant based, and Maven doesn't buy me enough personally right now to invest in learning its quirks) .

Anyone who wants to do that (ideally, it should be on Apache managed hardware to improve reliability) is welcome to take a crack at it. Uploading to the nightly builds distribution directory is arrangeable for committers.

Craig