On 5/10/06, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
For the next significant release, I'm fine with waiting the extra week.

As mentioned elsewhere, quality votes are not meant to be a permanent
judgment. If problems are found, we can recast our votes and
re-qualify the quality of the release. There's no harm in calling for
a vote early, but we do have to keep in mind that if we announce too
quickly, and more binding votes roll in later, we might have to issue
a second announcement that the quality has been downgraded.

Looking over my schedule, I won't have the opportunity to review the
latest build myself this month, and so I will have to abstrain for
now.