Problem is, I can't get to the desktop. Mine never completes the boot process.

Tnx anyway es 73
Dave KB3MOW

Chuck - AA5J wrote:

I did not run into that exact situation, but after installing, there
were two icons on the desktop that had links that were broken.
Operating on memory, one was fldigi and the other was help. The
problem was reported as "... not found in /root". Both were in
directories within /root. You can fix that by right clicking the
icon in question and editing to the correct location.

73,