Try to boot with
"puppy pfix=ram" to be sure you boot only the CD, not stuff
you saved before...

For md5sum on windows see http://www.fastsum.com/

Rein Pa0R

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com

Announce your digital presence via our Interactive Sked Page at
http://www.obriensweb.com/drsked/drsked.php

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: