The truth is, I couldn't figure out how to verify the checksum. The directions on the website looked as though they were for Linux, and as I'm using a Windows OS, I didn't think those instructions would work for me. Was I wrong?

73
Dave KB3MOW

Chuck Mayfield wrote:

Did you verify the MD5SUM on the .iso file? I would expect a bad download.
It may be a pain, but I would suggest you download again if the
MD5SUM does not compare.

Best regards,
Chuck Mayfield

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing
your enthusiasm.
~ Sir Winston Churchill