From: "John Becker, WØJAB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 7:19:59 PM
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] I Apologize

Long long time ago (1969) a friend (now SK) who help me
become a ham told me that contest weed out the weak.

I for one love contest. Be it SSB CW or RTTY.

It's a bit like what they say about TV. If you don't like what you
are watching change the channel. Same holds true ham radio.
All 6 of my HF rigs has a OFF switch.

John, W0JAB

At 06:45 PM 11/19/2007, you wrote:
>not if there is a "CQ contester" every 1kz running 1500 watts (or more)
>screaming CQ CONTEST every 10 seconds. You can't pick a secondary freq, if
>there are none empty.
>And its getting so someone has a contest everyother week end. Thank God for
>week days..!!
>
>Garrett / AA0OI15c19b3e. jpg

Be a better pen pal.
Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.
http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/