Points taken.
What about the times I and other have been up around
075 to 077 with KB to KB on one of the Pactor modes
and without seeing any text someone starts calling CQ
with one of the sound card modes?

I did post a message about it a while back but I feel that once
anyone saw the word "pactor" it was forgotten.

It really sound like you are saying 2 wrongs make a right.

The fact is (and I have said this a number of times) that the
robot stations DO LISTEN, but just for other pactor stations.