John Becker, WØJAB wrote:

>  Roger your beating a very dead horse. In just 41 days all the wide
>  robots will have to be in their own sub-band.
>
>  I sure hope this anti-wide stuff will stop soon.
>
>  John, W0JAB

You mean you hope that the anti-Pactor stuff will stop.  But you have
completely missed my point.  Which was, to make it clearer, that merely
because a given bad practice (e.g. Pactor stations transmitting without
listening as a matter of policy) isn't immediately stamped out by the
FCC, such inaction does not mean that the practice is "legal."  That is
my point.

Hope this helped you, John.  ;-)