NO STEVE....

You and the digi boys need to get it ....

You have entire bands on UHF to use and they sit EMPTY
..

Your disrespect for all of those who are happy with
analog shows how little you care about the hobby. ONLY
YOUR SELF ......

IF IT Ain't DIGITAL it ain't radio

When you can show that you have enough people who care
about digital to show usage of UHF come back and talk
to the 99% of us who don't care about you or your
modes .... we really don't CARE as long as you don't
deprive all of us of OUR rights to use the bands

--- Steve Hajducek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Bruce,
>
>  From your reply I can see that my statement really
> it home, sorry if
> the the hurts!
>
> /s/ Steve, N2CKH
>
> At 07:07 PM 12/26/2007, you wrote:
> >You really need to view RM-11392 for what it is,
> the
> >entire thrust of RM-11392 in my opinion is an
> effort
> >at protectionism ( its an old story that dates back
> >ages ) of obsolete technology and practices by
> >an attempt to limit the advancement of new
> >technologies and practices, this is just the
> opposite
> >of what the Amateur Radio Service is all about in
> my
> >opinion
> >
> >HERE WE GO AGAIN " obsolete technology and
> practices "
> >
> >If it an't digital it an't radio ......
> >
> >BUNK JUST BUNK .....
> >How come you dont see all of this on 1 1/4 meters ?
> >How come you want it on HF?
> >When you fill up 219 mhz and above THEN say its
> >"protecting " obsolete technology and practices "
> >UNTILL THEN You have more than 20 mhz already to
> use
> >GO USE IT ....

Be a better friend, newshound, and