Hi Andy,

We have been trying to isolate the problem, but no luck as yet. I do of
course use SC #2 since my SB Live! card is the secondary card.
(Naturally, I tried all kinds of other combinations too just in case,
but no luck there). Other programs, including Digipan, and even programs
I have not been able to transmit in the past, work quite nicely with VOX
keying of the TS-440, including Chip64.

When you loaded your software, did you get a warning that a file was
newer on your computer and that it recommended you keep the file? In my
case it was one of the system32 files: MSCOMCTL.OCX.