Andrew O'Brien wrote:
> It makes sense to me.
>
> If you have TWO soundcards set in your PC, you need to tell VBdigi the
> soundcard settings you want to use.  I have the same setting as you, I
> have an internal motherboard based souncard and a Creative PCI card.
> The "default" Windows souncard is the PCI car BUT I have all the PC to
> rig audio cables connected to the internal card.  So, in DVdigi, I set
> mine to SC 2 and all came alive in the waterfall.

When you have set the card, go into Control Panel and then Sounds and
Multimedia Properties.  Select the soundcard you want to use and make
sure the correct Line In is selected under the Audio tab by clicking on
Recording Device and select the appropriate soundcard.

You may find that, if you want to use Line In which is the prefered
option, that microphone is selected, or vice versa.

Dave (G0DJA)