OK, this reply has made up my mind. I, too, subscribed to this list
thinking I would be reading about digital radio. I have tried to weed
through the chaffe to get to the posts with some real substance. It
seems that there are a few posters on this list who just argue any point
that comes up, and the rest just agree with one side or the other. I
have been licensed since 1983. I have been playing digital radio in one
form or another for close to 20 years. That's what I am interested in.
Don't bother replying to me on this list, because I won't see it. You
guys enjoy yourselves.

Roy N9RG

--
Roy G. Jackson  N9RG