Rick, are you a politician? A standard rethoric trick of politicians
is to phrase something as a statement which has not been made and
then start to complain about that attitude ...

I am not against a discussion about the most critical digital radio
issues as you state it. I have a problem when there are always the
same arguments by always the same persons which means that in fact
they haven't reviewed the opinion of other participants of the
discussion at all. This was one of the reasons why I raised the
question about the purpose of this group.

Two more comment: If I would live in the US I would react in the
same way because this is independent from nationalities. Sedond: I
am aware of the possible impacts of decisions in Region 2 on other
IARU regions as well. This is one of the reasons why I have a clear
opinion on that petition (please read my previous posts).

As said before: The purpose of the group is not only one topic, and
I am aware of the fact that if I leave this group it won't be an
issue at all and nearly nobody would care. But before doing this I
wanted to make many of you aware of that what's happening here.
Everybody can and will make his own mind on this.

I will not comment any further on this topic in this group. Those
who will may send me a direct mail.

73

Juergen, DL8LE

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, Rick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you can not discuss the most critical digital radio issues of
the
> time on a given group, then they will migrate to some other group,
often
> along with other things you might have wished have remained.
These