We all have to try to get along, and the best way to do that is to observe the local regulations, which have been made for the benefit of the many and not just for the benefit of the select few.

If the regulations really deserve to be changed, make your case and let the process of public comment by ALL concerned parties determine what should be done. The FCC makes regulations only for the public benefit, and only after giving everyone a chance to comment.

73, Skip KH6TY

On 7/19/2010 8:12 PM, bg...@comcast.net wrote:

pse speak clearly into your computer....

have you ever operated in a digital mode on hf with a wider bandwidth than a voice signal?

----- Original Message -----
From: "AA0OI" <aa...@yahoo.com>
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 5:48:34 PM
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Re: ROS back bigger and better !

What is absurd is that its a fight in the first place.. do you ever just back up and look at what is being said?? Your all acting like this is life or death..ITS NOT..I have been using it all along... NO FCC at my door,, NO FBI,, NO KGB.. You are all fighting for something that no one cares about.. Cross all the T's and Dot all the I's--- but the key is NO ONE is looking to see if its been done.. And ANYONE who puts "Our Freedom" and "Absurd" in the same sentence needs to move to Iraq.. see if they agree with you !
Garrett / AA0OI