Jacqueline wrote:
That's very disappointing for me, because I like being a booth babe. If I had know there would be no booth, I probably would not have signed up to attend.

I cannot find anything on http://www.linux.conf.au/ or http://www.openoffice.org.au/miniconf/ to indicate that there were booths. So I'm a bit confused why you thought that might be the case.

It was just an unsupported assumption on my part. It simply never occurred to me that there would not be a trade show with booths. I've never attended a conference that didn't have them. Obviously my conference experience has been too limited!

BTW, the OOo programme looks great -- really interesting! I'll probably be just as glad I'm not minding a booth, so I get to listen to more of the talks.

Regards, Jean