I have a collection of commercially-published books on OOo that I want to display and sell at the Miniconf in Canberra, as well as some copies of the user guides being produced at OOoAuthors. These books were very popular at San Diego, especially Andrew Pitonyak's "OOo Macros Explained", so I think making them available would be doing a service for the attendees at the Miniconf.

What might be the possibilities for displaying these books? Perhaps a table at the back of the function space where people are talking, or in the area where morning and afternoon tea will be available? Could this be arranged?

Thanks,
Jean