Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
I have a collection of commercially-published books on OOo that I want to display and sell at the Miniconf in Canberra, as well as some copies of the user guides being produced at OOoAuthors. These books were very popular at San Diego, especially Andrew Pitonyak's "OOo Macros Explained", so I think making them available would be doing a service for the attendees at the Miniconf.

What might be the possibilities for displaying these books? Perhaps a table at the back of the function space where people are talking, or in the area where morning and afternoon tea will be available? Could this be arranged?

Usually, the talks are held in lecture theatres and there is no formal tea or coffee area. The programme (available in delegates bags) often lists the places to eat and amenities available on campus and surrounds.

I'll check with our hosts, LCA, about the layout of the venue and what facilities are available.

Regards
Jacqueline